AsyncAPI Conference 2021
November 16-18 | Virtual Experience
AsyncAPI Conference is for the community. The main goal of the program is to share and exchange the experiences of existing users with new community members.
What the community always needs most is real examples, real use cases, AsyncAPI spec, and tools in action. We do not want to put any limits on the community and encourage submitters to share any ideas and forms. The most important is to have existing community members share their experiences with others.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Sunday, October 17 at 11:59 PM PDT
- CFP Notifications: Monday, October 25
- Schedule Announcement: Friday, October 29
- Pre-recorded Video & Slide Due Date: Friday, November 5 at 11:59 PM PDT
- Event Dates: Tuesday, November 16 - Thursday, November 18
Please share your ideas, some suggestions are below:
- Real examples
- Real use cases
- AsyncAPI spec
- All virtual speakers must submit the recorded video and slides by 11:59 PM PDT on November 5.
- You will need to share the presentation with the organizers so they can download it
- All virtual speakers must be present during their presentation time slot to answer questions from attendee