Cassandra Summit 2023
March 13-14 | San Jose, California + Virtual
Cassandra Summit is where the industry connects to share best practices and use cases, celebrate makers and users, forge critical relationships, and learn about advancements in Apache Cassandra® and the ecosystem driving today’s open source data infrastructure. It’s the world’s largest gathering of Apache Cassandra community members including architects, developers, users, and industry thought leaders.
Connect with thousands of database influencers and take a deep dive into Apache Cassandra – the massively scalable open source NoSQL distributed database which powers global businesses including Instagram, Netflix, Adobe, and Target.
Join us for a 2-day event with hands-on labs, sessions, and the all-important hallway track. Plus many places to make community memories in a festival-like atmosphere. Stay tuned for exciting details!
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Sunday, December 11 at 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Notifications: Monday, January 16
- Schedule Announcement: Wednesday, January 18
- Presentation Slide Due Date: Friday, March 10
- Event Dates: Monday, March 13 - Tuesday, March 14
Topic areas include but are not limited to:
- Developing Applications with Cassandra
- Cloud-native Deployments and Strategies
- Ecosystem Tools that Leverage Cassandra
- What’s Coming for Future Cassandra Versions
- Use Cases and Sharing about Best Practices
A special request goes out to those of you in the Cassandra ecosystem. If you have a project or service that uses Apache Cassandra, we would love to have you here and tell us all about it. Because Cassandra has become the leader in high-scale, resilient data stores, many projects rely on that peace of mind to make their users happy. We welcome you to our community and encourage you to share more about your project.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.