June 7 - 8, 2022 | Austin, TX & Virtual
Join Continuous Delivery leaders, industry icons, practitioners, and open source developers for a two-day experience as we improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed. cdCon is the annual event by the Continuous Delivery Foundation that brings together technology teams, enterprise leadership, and open source communities to drive the future of software delivery.
cdCon is a chance for our global community to come together to meet peers, share best practices and ideas, learn from each other, and hear about the latest trends in software delivery. This year's cdCon will be co-located with OpenJS World in Austin for two conferences in one. The conferences will bring together those working on open source application development and deployment for unlimited ways to collaborate.
Please Note: cdCon is being planned as an in-person event and we ask that all speakers be prepared to present onsite.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Opens: Monday, January 10 at 12:00 am PST
- Early Bird Submission Deadline: Friday, January 28 at 11:59 PM PST *
- Early Bird Announcement: Monday, February 14
- CFP Closes: Friday, February 18 at 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Speaker Notifications: Week of March 21
- Schedule Announcement: Week of March 28
- Slide Deck Due Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Event Dates: Tuesday, June 7 - Wednesday, June 8, 2022
* (5) CFP submissions will be selected and highlighted as Early Bird picks by the program committee from all talks submitted by the January 28 deadline. Talk submissions not selected as Early Bird picks will still be considered for the final agenda.
- 101 (dedicated sessions for attendees who are new to the conference overall and/or beginners to the conference content)
- Community & Culture
- Cloud Native Continuous Delivery
- Progressive Delivery
- Best Practices in Continuous Delivery
- Observability & Analytics
- Security & Supply Chain Security
- Developer Experience & Productivity
- Platform as a Product
- Policy & Governance
- Automation & Testing
- Interoperability in Continuous Delivery
If you aren't sure which suggested topic category is the best fit for your submission, choose the one or two that are closest. There's no "wrong" type of submission and we want the conference to be appealing to a large audience. If you think your topic is interesting, there's a good chance the program committee will too!
Note: If your presentation is a case study, please choose which topic it best associates with from the list above and then choose “yes” for the question within the CFP form that asks if your presentation is a real-world case study. Final tracks for the conference will be based on accepted submissions.
- CD Events
- Jenkins X
- Other - e.g. Keptn, Flagger, Argo, Flux
Updated December 7, 2021
Our attendees’ health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to venue, local, state, CDC, and WHO guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around onsite safety and requirements. It is very likely that we will continue to require COVID-19 vaccinations and mandate masks at in-person events in 2022. Please view our Health & Safety page for more details.
For questions about the CFP system, please contact email@example.com.