CHIPS Alliance CCC2020
January 29 - 30, 2020 | Milpitas, California
CHIPS Alliance will host CCC2020, the 3rd Chisel Community Conference. The first day will have a full day of presentations on Chisel topics, followed by a poster session. The second day, January 30th will be a Chisel working day with break out rooms.
Chisel is a hardware-construction language, hosted in Scala, and is used in both academia and industry to generate RTL for digital hardware. This event will further promote the Chisel language, FIRRTL compiler, and associated software ecosystem. Working with CHIPS Alliance, this event will bring together the community for multiple talks, tutorials, discussions and more.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Tuesday, November 26, 2019, at 5:00 PM PDT
- CFP Notifications: Friday, December 6, 2019
- Schedule Announcement: Friday, December 20, 2019
- Slide Due Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Event Dates: Wednesday, January 29 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Extensions to the Chisel frontend or FIRRTL compiler
- Chisel libraries
- Chisel-based projects (such as Rocketchip-based designs)
- Chisel-related infrastructure (testers, transforms, backends, simulators)
- Chisel in teaching, and other tools/contributions that promote reusability in hardware