Cloud Foundry Summit 2021
July 21-22 | Virtual Event
Community Collaboration with a Mission
Cloud Foundry Summit is all about collaboration with, and within, the Cloud Foundry open source community. With a strong focus on sharing and learning, the event highlights our community’s mission to make cloud-native software development simpler, faster and more productive. Attend Summit to collaborate with your community peers, to become a contributor, or to discover how to be a more productive developer.
From startups to the Fortune 500, the world-class developer experience of Cloud Foundry has years of success helping organizations deliver software faster. Our community has broadened its mission, working to bring that same level of success to Kubernetes users everywhere. Cloud Foundry Summit is where the global community moves forward together.
Suggested Topics & Tracks
- “How To” Track
- Developers guides for using Cloud Foundry with various languages/frameworks, demonstrations of integrations with other developer tools (CI/CD, IDE’s, etc.), demonstrations of new or advanced features of Cloud Foundry open source project
- “In the Wild” Track
- Stories from out in the world of users, customers and systems integrators, including: talks from end users doing interesting things with Cloud Foundry, perspectives from the systems integrators and consultancies helping end users, unique customer stories from vendors
- “Behind the Curtain” Track
- Updates from Cloud Foundry project teams, road map reviews, feature proposal discussions and panels about the platform’s future
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Opens: Monday, March 1 at 12:00 am PST
- CFP Closes: Friday, May 21 at 11:59 pm PT
- CFP Notifications: Tuesday, June 1
- Schedule Announcement: Wednesday, June 2
- Recording & Slide Due Date: Friday, July 2
- Event Dates: July 21-22
For questions about the CFP system, please contact email@example.com.