Cloud Foundry Summit Europe 2019
September 11-12, 2019, The Hague, Netherlands
From startups to the Fortune 500, Cloud Foundry is used by businesses around the globe to automate, scale and manage cloud apps throughout their lifecycle. Smart business knows the future is cloud-native -- and their development teams are building that future using Cloud Foundry technologies.
Cloud Foundry Summit Europe 2019 will make you an expert in microservices and continuous delivery in your language or framework of choice. Whether you’re a contributor or committer building the platform, or you’re using the platform to attain your business goals, Cloud Foundry Summit is where developers, operators, CIOs and other IT professionals go to share best practices and innovate together.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Opens: Thursday, April 4
- CFP Closes: Friday, May 31 at 11:59pm PST
- CFP Notifications: Monday, June 17
- Schedule Announcement: Thursday, June 20
- Slide Due Date: Wednesday, September 4
- Event Dates: Wednesday, September 11 - Thursday, September 12
Suggested Topics & Tracks
- Cloud Foundry 101: Getting Started
- Cloud Foundry User Stories
- Cloud Foundry for Developers
- Cloud Foundry for Operators
- Experiments & Extensions
- Project Updates
For more information related to the CFP, including suggested proposal topics, please refer to the CFP Guide here.
Question about submitting a proposal? Contact us at email@example.com
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm PT on May 31, 2019.