Cloud Foundry Summit North America 2020
From startups to the Fortune 500, Cloud Foundry is used by developers around the globe to simplify their workflow. The future of business is cloud-native and developers are building that future using Cloud Foundry technologies.
Cloud Foundry Summit is built by and for the Cloud Foundry community. Whether you’re a contributor or committer building the platform, or you’re using Cloud Foundry to attain your business goals, Cloud Foundry Summit is where developers, operators, CIOs and other IT professionals go to share best practices and innovate together.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Opens: Wednesday, January 22
- CFP Closes: Friday, April 17 at 11:59pm PST
- CFP Notifications: To be announced
- Schedule Announcement: To be announced
- Slide Due Date: Thursday, June 18
- Event Dates: Thursday, June 25
Suggested Topics & Tracks
- Contributor Track
- How to contribute
- How to get involved in the community
- Project updates.
- Developer Experience Track
- How Cloud Foundry simplifies your workflow
- Technical challenges and solutions from CF users
- Why empathy matters for developers
- Diversity Luncheon
Question about submitting a proposal? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm PT on April 17, 2020.