Cloud Native eBPF Day North America 2022
Monday, October 24
The intent of this day is to provide a vendor-neutral space for collaboration and sharing of eBPF and eBPF based tools relevant to a cloud native environment. Be sure to include explicit connections to Cloud Native in your proposal.
All projects and technologies covered in talks must be open source. Proposals including proprietary solutions or commercial product offerings will not be accepted.
Talks should be about eBPF or cover projects that use eBPF as the primary underlying technology.
Technical Talks should be prepared to provide sample code to a git repo that would be accessible only to folks who attend.
Given the CNCF co-location, talks must demonstrate a clear relation to cloud native.
Selection committee will seek a representational balance between major and emerging projects.
Greater preference will be given to talks presented by end users or those that deeply share real-world use cases than developer/core technologies.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding eBPF
- High-performance Networking / Load Balancing
- Hands on 101 or Getting Started with eBPF
- Real World Use Cases of eBPF
- Business Impact of Adopting eBPF Technologies
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes
- Network Segmentation / Network Policies
- eBPF as Part of the Development Lifecycle
- Security with eBPF
- New Developments and Their Potential Applications
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Monday, August 8, 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Notifications: Monday, September 12
- Schedule Announcement: Tuesday, September 13
- Presentation Slide Due Date: Due date will be shared during the speaker notification window
- Event Date: Monday, October 24