GitOpsCon North America 2022
Tuesday, October 25
GitOpsCon North America (#GitOpsCon) is designed to foster collaboration, discussion, and knowledge sharing on GitOps. This event is aimed at audiences that are new to GitOps as well as those currently using GitOps within their organization. Get connected with others that are passionate about GitOps. Learn from practitioners about pitfalls to avoid, hurdles to jump, and how to adopt GitOps in your cloud native environment.
The event is vendor-neutral and is being organized by the CNCF GitOps Working Group. Topics include getting started with GitOps, scaling and managing GitOps, lessons learned from production deployments, technical sessions, and thought leadership.
- End user talks Around GitOps Implementations
- How to Implement Advanced Deployments
- How to Solve Edge Cases Around GitOps
- Stories of How GitOps Helped and Where Systems Broke Down
- Comparisons of Open Source GitOps Tooling
- Uses of Open Source Tooling to Achieve GitOps
- Convincing Larger Org to Adopt GitOps
- Interesting Use Cases for GitOps ie Edge, Machine Learning, etc.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Monday, July 25, 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Notifications: Monday, August 29
- Schedule Announcement: Wednesday, August 31
- Presentation Slide Due Date: Due date will be shared during the speaker notification window
- Event Dates: Tuesday, October 25, 2022