Linux Security Summit 2021
September 27-29 | Dublin, Ireland
Linux Security Summit 2021 is a technical forum for collaboration between Linux developers, researchers, and end-users. Its primary aim is to foster community efforts in analyzing and solving Linux security challenges.
The program committee currently seeks proposals for:
- Refereed Presentations - 45 minutes in length.
- Panel Discussion Topics - 45 minutes in length.
- Short Topics - 30 minutes in total, including at least 10 minutes discussion.
- Tutorials - 90 minutes in length.
- Tutorial sessions should be focused on advanced Linux security defense topics within areas such as the kernel, compiler, and security-related libraries. Priority will be given to tutorials created for this conference, and those where the presenter is a leading subject matter expert on the topic.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Sunday, June 27 at 11:59pm PDT
- CFP Notifications: Tuesday, July 20
- Schedule Announcement: Thursday, July 22
- Presentation Slide Due Date: Friday, September 24
- Event Dates: Tuesday, September 27 - Thursday, September 29
Topic Areas include but are not limited to:
- Access Control
- Cryptography and Key Management
- Integrity Policy and Enforcement
- Hardware Security
- IoT and Embedded Security
- Virtualization and Containers
- System-specific System Hardening
- Case Studies
- Security Tools
- Security UX
- Open Source Supply Chain
- Emerging Technologies, Threats & Techniques
Who Should Attend:
We're seeking a diverse range of attendees and welcome participation by people involved in Linux security development, operations, and research.
LSS 2021 is a unique global event that provides the opportunity to present and discuss your work or research with key Linux security community members and maintainers. It’s also useful for those who wish to keep up with the latest in Linux security development and to provide input to the development process.
If you have questions about a submission topic, the program committee may be contacted as a group via email: lss-pc (at) lists.linuxfoundation.org.
Please Note: Currently LSS 2021 is planned as an in-person event, however, this would be re-evaluated closer to the event itself.