Open Compliance Summit 2020
December 1-2, 2020 | Tokyo, Japan
The Open Compliance Summit is held annually in Japan. It is an exclusive 2-day event for Linux Foundation members and select invitees that provides an excellent opportunity for organizations to share knowledge around open source compliance. This conference is designed to build connections that streamline interactions between companies of all sizes in all sectors.
The summit provides a neutral environment for participants from different companies and market segments to:
- Exchange compliance best practices, processes, policies and reference resources
- Explore the implementation and management of internal compliance programs
- Discuss effective strategies for managing compliance relationships with customers and suppliers
This is the only dedicated compliance summit in the world of open source.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 11:59 pm PST
- CFP Notifications: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Schedule Announcement: Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Event Dates: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
The theme for Open Compliance Summit 2020 is Open Source Compliance as a Standard with Shared Processes and Effective Automation. Some suggested topics are below.
- Standardizing Compliance
- Compliance Automation
- Compliance in Procurement
- Compliance in Sales
- Compliance issue remediation