OpenPOWER Summit Europe 2019
October 31 - November 1, 2019, Lyon, France
The OpenPOWER Foundation invites Members, researchers, software and hardware developers, ISVs and academics worldwide to apply to present on topics of interest at the OpenPOWER Summit Europe.
Keynotes, tutorials, and member presentations will be delivered on October 31st and November 1st, to an audience of OpenPOWER members, open source community members, industry peers, and academics.
OpenPOWER Member organizations will have the opportunity to present solutions both software and hardware in the Exhibition space.
All presentations related to OpenPOWER are welcome - GPU/FPGA Accelerators, OpenCAPI, Databases, HPC, System (Hardware + Software), Solutions, AI/ML/DL, Performance Tuning, Porting and of course end-user stories.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Notifications: Week of September 9th
- Schedule Announcement: Week of September 9th
- Slide Due Date: Monday, September 30, 2019
- Event Dates: Thursday, October 31 - Friday, November 1, 2019
- GPU/FPGA Accelerators
- System (Hardware + Software)
- Performance Tuning
- End User Stories
If you have questions please contact: email@example.com