May 27 - 28 | San Francisco, California
This inaugural, two-day conference showcases Ray best practices, real-world case studies, and the latest research in AI and other scalable systems built on Ray. It brings together the growing Ray community interested in building scalable data and AI applications used in eCommerce, media, logistics and transportation, finance, IoT, and more.
Ray Summit invites proposals for 30-minute talks. You may be an architect, a machine learning, deep learning, other engineer, or a researcher. You are building the next generation of scalable, distributed, high-performance Python or machine learning applications or research projects. Ray is a part of your toolset.
We seek proposals for three tracks:
- Ray Technology: Ray APIs and libraries built on Ray. How Ray works.
- Case Studies: Real-world experiences using Ray to build systems.
- Research: Projects that use Ray to accomplish specific research objectives.
Dates to Remember:
- CFP Closes: 11:59 PM PST on Friday, January 31
- CFP Notifications: Tuesday, February 5
- Schedule Announcement: Thursday, February 6
- Slide Due Date: All slides must be posted by May 29, one day after the event
- Event Dates: Wednesday, May 27 - Thursday, May 28